Friday, March 27, 2009

IZune Access Review - The Best Zune Download Site

Click Here To Official Site: http://www.myportablecenter.com

IZune AccessHave you seen the IZune Access site, but not sure whether you should join IZune? in this article I am going to give you a IZune access review, plus a review of all the other methods before to download Zune files.

Well, I have been searching for zune service that lets you download music or movies from my Zune for quite a while and to be honest it is true that there alot of zune scams out there!

The reason I tried IZune Access is it claims to be legal and have private servers so your computer does not get infected with any viruses!

This is what I found in IZune Access:

1. Firstly you do get some free software in the way of anti virus and spyware checkers with IZune Access which is always handy to have.

2. The first thing I did like about IZune Access was the amount of media it had avaliable to download! I mean there is hundreds of music and movie files to pick from and it was a nice change to see a Zune download site presented in this fashion.

3. The next thing you will probably know if you have tried other Zune download sites how slow they can be when you are waiting to download a file the size of a movie and IZune Access was quite impressive in this respect! "I like about IZune Access was the download speeds!"

I still am using IZune Access as it does give you an option for unlimited downloads which is the best in my opnion.

All in all if you have tried alot of Zune websites with no luck and are looking for a fast and reliable service then it does not get any better than IZune Access!

Click here to IZune Access and get access to hundreds of music and movie files Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment