Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Satellite TV For PC 2009 Elite Edition Software Review

Click here to official site: http://satellitetvtopc.com

Satellite TV For PC 2009 Elite EditionSatellite TV For PC 2009 Elite Edition is a software that allows you to watch Satellite TV channels on your PC or laptop. Currently the cost is a fee of $ 49.95. The biggest advantage is that unlike traditional satellite TV, you have no monthly fees to pay cable. Everything you need is the live TV on your PC will be a fee.

Satellite TV for PC 2009 Elite Edition allows you to more than 3000 premium satellite TV channels on your computer and is available 24 hours a day. This software is very easy to install and everything you need is Internet connection. I recommend you a broadband connection preferably 512kbps and above, a better picture and smoother TV playing.

I have been using it for about 2 months now and I must say, in terms of picture quality and sound, do not lose the traditional satellite TV, where I had to shell almost a hundred dollars a month. I also have my laptop to my TV with a laptop to TV cable laptop manufacturer, and it looks good on my 21 "TV in the same way.

Although Satellite TV For PC 2009 Elite Edition claims to have over 3000 Tv channels, not all of them are English channels. Only about 600 are in English, but most satellite TV channels like Discovery, CNN, HBO are covered. The rest seems to be TV channels from other countries. Sick regardless, there's still a lot of satellite TV channels to choose from.

I did question the legality of such software and the owners of Satellite TV For 2009 Elite Edition have replied and told me it is perfectly legal.

Overall, if you are sick of paying monthly charges for your cable and satellite tv channels, I would highly recommend you give Satellite TV For PC 2009 Elite Edition a try. You can always ask for a refund if you do not like it. Click here to visit: Satellite TV For PC 2009 Elite Edition

2 comments:

  1. I personally bought Satellite TV for PC Elite edition, since 3000 channels are more than enough for me. I was shocked at what I got for my money. My laptop became my TV and that makes traveling a pleasure (and I am no longer fighting with my girlfriend over the remote).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on satellite TV

    ReplyDelete